Sidegra is produced by Thailand’s only government pharmaceutical organization (The Government Pharmaceutical Organization/GPO). It looks like a small diamond-shaped blue tablet. In order to combat illegal counterfeit drugs, the Thai government launched Sidegra on October 1, 2012. You know, Pfizer’s patent on Viagra had not expired at that time.
[Drug Name] Sildenafil Citrate Tablets
[Specification] 50mg; 100mg, 4 capsules/box
[Shelf life] 3 years
[Manufacturer] The Government Pharmaceutical Organization/GPO (Thailand Government Pharmaceutical Organization)
[Address] 75/1 Rama RI Rd., Ratchathewi, Bangkok, Thailand
[Indications] Suitable for the treatment of erectile dysfunction.
[How to take] For most patients, the recommended dose is 50 mg, taken as needed about 1 hour before sexual activity; however, it can be taken at any time within 0.5 to 4 hours before sexual activity. Based on efficacy and tolerability, the dose may be increased to 100 mg (maximum recommended dose) or decreased to 25 mg. Take up to 1 time daily. Sildenafil at recommended doses does not work in the absence of sexual stimulation.
[Adverse reactions] Headache, flushing, indigestion, nasal congestion and visual abnormalities, etc. Visual abnormalities are mild and transient, mainly manifested as pale vision, enhanced light perception, or blurred vision
1. High demands on sexual life: Prepare to do it several times a night to increase hardness, time and pleasure.
2. Inability to achieve an erection during sex, or erectile dysfunction, insufficient erection hardness, inability to last until ejaculation, or premature ejaculation.
3. Not satisfied with your sex time.
Sidegra’s experience in taking the best results:
1. Take with warm water on an empty stomach, at least 2 hours after meals.
2. The effect will be better if you take it 1 to 2 hours before doing anything (for example, take it after dinner at 7 o’clock, after 9 o’clock, and do things after 10 o’clock, the effect will be better!)
3. Drinking more water after taking it has many benefits. First, it can minimize side effects. Second, it can prevent dry mouth and physical weakness caused by long-term sexual intercourse.
4. It is best not to drink alcohol, as alcohol will affect the absorption effect.
5. It takes 30-60 minutes to take effect under sexual stimulation or fantasy, such as physical contact with the opposite sex.
Sidegra side effects:
The side effects of Sidegra are the same as those of Viagra. Usually, a few people will feel slightly dizzy when they take it for the first time, but it will not last long. Some side effects rarely occur when taking high doses of Sidegra for the first time.