What are the clinical symptoms of a male urinary tract infectionUrinary tract infection is a common urinary system disease caused by pathogenic bacteria invading the urinary system . Due to various reasons, the number of urinary tract infections in men has increased in recent years. Because of face, men are very taboo to go to the hospital for treatment, often delaying the timing of treatment. Let us learn some knowledge about urinary tract infection below.
Clinical symptoms of male urinary tract infection
1. Low back pain . In fact, low back pain is more common in male patients with urinary tract infection, which is also a common clinical symptom, which can cause pain in the waist.
2. Abnormal urination . In addition, clinical observations have found that the more common symptoms of urinary tract infection patients are abnormal urination, mainly urinary frequency, urgency, and dysuria. Urinary incontinence and urinary retention can also be seen.
3. Abnormal urine . Usually, after a male friend has a urinary tract infection, the stimulation of inflammation can cause abnormal changes in the urine, such as bacteriuria, pyuria, hematuria, etc.
What Causes Urinary Tract Infection in Men?
1. Summer is hot and high temperature, as long as you do a little activity, you will immediately sweat profusely. In response to the massive loss of water from the sweat glands, the kidneys must concentrate the urine to conserve water, so the urine becomes thicker and less urine is produced. In addition, high temperature and humid skin also makes the skin prone to bacteria, which can easily cause urinary tract diseases, which is a seasonal cause of urinary tract infections.
2. Improper selection of therapeutic drugs, and Neisseria gonorrhoeae are resistant to them; re-infection, untreated sexual partners; patients do not follow the doctor’s advice, drinking alcohol and spicy food can affect the curative effect; only give drugs against one pathogen, ignoring mixed infections, For example, combined Chlamydia trachomatis or mycoplasma infection without treatment, these are common problems that cause persistent urinary tract infections.
3. Urethritis caused by trichomonas; some bacterial infections lead to non-specific urethritis; prostatitis may be caused by local resistance decline ; inflammatory damage of urethral mucosa such as edema, hyperplasia has not recovered, or local nerves are stretched, Symptoms of a urinary tract infection may occur.
4. Drinking too little water. Drink plenty of water and maintain more than 3000 ㏄ per day; empty your bladder at least every 3 to 4 hours; avoid stimulating food, alcohol or coffee; take more fruits containing vitamin C, such as oranges, lemons, and plum juice Keep the urine acidic; at the same time, it is recommended to use a shower for bathing.
The clinical symptoms and causes of male urinary tract infection are introduced here. Once male friends have symptoms of frequent urination, urgency, and painful urination, do not self-medicate. From the article, we can see that there are many causes of urinary tract infection. Going to a regular hospital for treatment, you must also develop good living habits, quit smoking and limit alcohol, and maintain a good mood.