Premature ejaculation refers to the ejaculation of semen when a man’s erect penis is inserted into the vagina or just before the vagina twitches during sexual intercourse, and then the penis becomes soft and unable to complete sexual intercourse. And ejaculation too fast means that ejaculation occurs within the duration of sexual intercourse, but the duration of sexual intercourse is short, and the wife who makes sexual function normal cannot achieve orgasm in at least 50% of sexual intercourse opportunities. So,what are the causes of premature ejaculation in men ?
Intrinsic factors that cause premature ejaculation in men
1. Caused by blood system diseases: including any diseases that may lead to decreased blood flow in the cavernous arteries of the penis , such as: atherosclerosis, arterial damage.
2. Nervous system abnormalities: muscle atrophy in lateral sclerosis, myasthenia gravis, Parkinson’s disease, spinal cord tumors, multiple myelopathy, spinal sclerosis, etc.; peripheral neuritis can also be affected to varying degrees .
3. Endocrine system abnormalities: There are various types of endocrine diseases, among which pituitary gland damage diabetes, hypopituitarism, hyperthyroidism, and Cushing’s syndrome are common factors. In addition, there are hypothyroidism, infantile disease, craniopharyngioma, anorchioid disease, feminizing stromal cell tumor, hyperprolactinemia, oral estrogen, etc.
4. Abnormalities of the genitourinary system: diseases of the male genitourinary organs are closely related to it. Impotence secondary to chronic inflammation of the genitourinary organs is more common, such as orchitis, epididymitis, urethritis, cystitis, prostatitis , etc. Among them, impotence is the most common in chronic prostatitis. Urogenital surgery and certain injuries can cause impotence.
External factors of premature ejaculation can not be ignored
1. Sexual behavior before marriage: Some young people have sex before marriage. Due to nervousness, excitement comes quickly and they ejaculate in a hurry. It is difficult to change the established ejaculation method after marriage.
2. Sudden interruption of sexual intercourse: Some people do not want to take contraceptive measures such as using condoms and placing contraceptive rings after marriage. Being too nervous can easily lead to premature ejaculation.
3. Too little sexual intercourse: Some people are prone to premature ejaculation due to the stress of work, study and life, or the separation of the husband and wife, or the long-term business trip of the husband and wife. There are also some people who worry about premature ejaculation and intentionally reduce the frequency of sexual intercourse, causing sexual tension to accumulate continuously, which in turn aggravates premature ejaculation.
How to prevent premature ejaculation in men?
1. Pay attention to pre-marital sex education and guidance, master some knowledge of sexual anatomy and sex life, understand and grasp the normal sexual intercourse methods and sexual response process, and it is not advisable to over-restraint sex life, because the number of sex lives is too small, which is not conducive to the release of androgen .
2. Emotions before sexual intercourse have a great impact on the speed of ejaculation. You should avoid worry, excitement and tension, and build confidence and cooperate with treatment.
3. The woman should be considerate and comforting, and should not blame or threaten, otherwise it will backfire and prevent premature ejaculation from happening again.
4. There is no uniform standard for the length of male ejaculation time. It is generally considered to be 2 to 6 minutes, but shorter ejaculation time is also within the normal range. As long as both parties feel satisfied, it is success, and the length of time cannot be used as a measurement standard.
5. To prevent premature ejaculation, pay attention to regular life and strengthen physical exercise , such as Tai Chi, walking, Qigong, etc., which are beneficial to self-psychological health and spiritual adjustment.
6. Establish a happy, healthy and harmonious family environment. Pay attention to mutual consideration and cooperation between husband and wife. Once non-ejaculation occurs, do not blame or complain to each other, but find out the reason and cooperate with treatment.