What lifestyle habits can lead to male infertility ? With the development of society and the improvement of people’s living standards, the pressure from family, society and work is added together, and men are even more breathless. Coupled with some bad living habits, the reason why male infertility patients have been increasing is clear. Let’s take a look at some of the lifestyle habits that lead to male infertility.
1. Fast food. Some people eat at fast food restaurants because eating at home is such a waste of time. The soy food in fast food will increase the estrogen hormone in the male body, and it also has a relatively large impact on the male reproductive system.
2. Driving. Today, with the development of transportation means, driving has become a habit of many people. It is understood that if a man drives for more than 2 hours, it will affect the quality of sperm . Therefore, you should carry out appropriate activities while driving, and avoid driving for a long time.
3. Traffic pollution. In modern cities, especially during the rush hour, everyone can visit auto shows for free. Some factories are built on the edge of the city, and the waste and vehicle exhaust are very polluting to the air. Therefore, long-term use in these The fertility of men living in the air will also be affected to some extent.
4. Laptop. Some men like to put their notebooks on their laps while surfing the Internet. In fact, this has a great impact on reproductive health . The heat emitted by the notebooks causes the temperature of the reproductive organs to rise, thereby inhibiting the production of sperm.
5. Mobile phone. Mobile phones are already a necessity for everyone in modern times, but the radiation of mobile phones is very lethal to male sperm, and long-term consumption will cause reproductive decline, so try not to put mobile phones in trouser pockets or waists.
6. Diapers. For convenience, many parents often use diapers when their children are young. In fact, this practice will increase the chance of infertility for boys when they grow up. Because diapers will damage the child’s reproductive organs due to elevated temperature, it will have a serious impact on the child’s future fertility.